Please note: The application can only be completed online and will be accessible when the next scholarship cycle opens.
The 2019 AMVETS Scholarship application cycle is January 14 through April 30th
- Two scholarships are specific to Veterans, Active Duty, Guard/Reserves:
- The AMVETS Scholarship: $4,000 – ($1,000 awarded annually over four years). three (3) awarded each year
- The Dr. Aurelio M. Caccomo* Family Foundation Memorial Scholarship: $12,000 –
($3,000 awarded annually over four years), two (2) awarded each year
- Two scholarships are specific to children/grandchildren of Veterans, Active Duty, Guard/Reserves who are currently High School seniors:
- The AMVETS Scholarship: $4,000 – ($1,000) awarded annually over four years) six (6) awarded each year
- The JROTC Scholarship: $1,000 – (one payment of $1,000), one (1) awarded each year (JROTC ONLY. Proof from JROTC instructor must be included with application.)
* The Caccomo Memorial Scholarship is in memory and honoring Dr. Aurelio M. Caccomo, who immigrated from Rome to the United States in the 1950’s and became a physician, orthopedic surgeon, and Army Reservist. He served his adopted country in the Special Forces and retired as a Colonel. Dr. Caccomo spent the last fifteen year of his life serving at the University of Illinois in Chicago under the Department of Orthopedics and establishing his Family Foundation, which provides these meaningful and impactful scholarships for our veterans.
For More Info